Managing software and the machines that are running it can be a challenge. Kubernetes makes it easy to manage and deploy software on a cluster of machines.
Why use Kubernetes?
We at Ontola use Kubernetes for most of our deployments.
- Automate deployments. Achieve continuous integration by deploying your software automatically and programmatically.
- Easy scaling. Grow or shrink your cluster of machines automatically, and only scale the applications that need it.
- Self-healing. Automatically restart containers that fail.
- High compatibility. Works with AWS, DigitalOcean, Azure, Google, and others.
- Easier devops. With Kubernetes, most of the logic and configuration required for managing your applications is stored in standardized, re-usable files.